We thank you and appreciate your service or product purchase with us on our Website https://gem-portal.org (hereinafter referred to as “GeM-Portal”). Please read this policy and the GeM-Portal terms and conditions carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
We make effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against service purchased by you from GeM-Portal, however if, due to any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service you purchased from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:
1) The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from GeM-Portal.
2) In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on GeM-Portal.
3) Refund requests shall not be entertained after the work has been shared with you in the event of change of mind. However, we shall give you the option of using the amount paid for by you, for an alternative/ additional service in GeM-Portal amounting to the same value and the said amount could be applied in part or whole towards the said new service; and
4) A refund request can be made at support@gem-Portal.org. If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
5) If you have any queries about the application process, you can write us a mail at support@gem-Portal.org. In case we need any additional clarification about your business activity our team will reach you by email or call.
6) If the request for the refund has been approved by GeM-Portal, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.